Product Code: RR1484
Specially designed for Making Strides by Elena Carné, these comfortable and form fitting Cause Wear leggings are perfect for supporting the fighters, admiring the survivors, honoring the taken and encouraging the supporters. Together we can find the cure.
About our product:
- Materials are luxurious and soft to the touch, with superior stretch and great overall quality. 80% Polyester / 20% Spandex.
- The flat-lock seams are strategically positioned to provide maximum compression .
- Garment pieces are designed to create a better fit and superior airflow. The seaming is strategically placed to keep legs feeling great.
- Moisture wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry and offers a perfect level of support.
- Extra wide and supportive waistband; a four-way stretch fabric that lifts and shapes.
- A convenient pocket on the right hip can be used for cellphones, credit cards, identification and pictures of the special people you support.
- Three styles are available: Black, Skyline and Stellar. All have the Making Strides pink ribbon logo.
- Available in Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and 2X-Large.
- Designed and Handcrafted in Americus, Georgia USA.
Legal & Privacy |
State Fundraising Notice |
About ACSPowered by HALO Branded Solutions